- Wholesale and Retail Operators.
- Wholesale and Retail Administrator.
- Stock control.
- Wholesale and Retail customer service.
- Wholesale and Retail help desk operations
The qualifying learner will be equipped to excel in the wholesale and retail operations environment and will have experience in working in teams, will have learnt how to use technology, how to communicate effectively, how to solve problems and how to utilise related systems in his/her field of work.
At the end of this qualification learners will:
- Understand the Wholesale and Retail sector;
- Provide customers with a high level of service in Wholesale and Retail environment; and
- Operate effectively and efficiently in their area of specialisation.
| Cost | R 18 000 per learner (Contact our offices for specials and group discounts)
| Duration | 12 months.
| Delivery Method | 6 four day contact sessions which are intensive with activities, group projects, assignments and presentations at the beginning of each contact session. Assessment - Learners will be assessed by Wholesale and Retail SETA’s accredited assessors and moderators.