This qualification is designed to meet the needs of learners who require end user computing skills in all sectors of the economy, as End User Computing is an essential skill in any business today. The qualification is designed to accommodate both learners in formal education and learners already employed. It aims to develop informed and skilled learners that can apply the acquired skills in any industry and should contribute towards improved productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
At the end of this qualification learners will:
- Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff & users of information systems;
- Demonstrate an understanding of different types of computer systems and the use of computer technology in business;
- Demonstrate an understanding of problem solving techniques, and how to apply them in a technical environment, and an understanding of Computer Principles;
- Select and use materials and equipment safely for technological purposes;
- Work effectively as a team member within a support team;
- Carry out, under supervision, a small size task to demonstrate knowledge of techniques & skills needed in one or more of the following areas of majoring/specialisation:
- Hardware and Infrastructure Support for Personal Computers;
- Hardware and Infrastructure Support for Office Products; and
- Data Communications and Network Support.
| Cost | R 5 000 per learner (Contact our offices for specials and group discounts)
| Duration | 12 months.
| Delivery Method | 6 four day contact sessions which are intensive with activities, group projects, assignments and presentations at the beginning of each contact session. Assessment - Learners will be assessed by MICT SETA’s accredited assessors and moderators.