The programme is designed for practitioners who are responsible for the development of young adults in initiatives designed to develop the youth and to integrate them into the working economy and society,
People who enjoy working with the youth should register so that they become knowledgeable about the history of youth development and its structures as well as the legislation for youth development in South Africa.
At the end of this qualification learners will:
- Developing and empowering themselves for youth development practice;
- Assessing specific community needs and responses for youth development interventions;
- Building and maintaining relationships with all relevant stakeholders for various purposes of youth development;
- Facilitating the development of young people to realise their potential;
- Facilitating processes for various youth development purposes;
- Contributing effectively to national youth development initiatives; and
- Implementing youth development projects for sustainability.
| Cost | R 18 000 per learner (Contact our offices for specials and group discounts)
| Duration | 12 months.
| Delivery Method | 6 four day contact sessions which are intensive with activities, group projects, assignments and presentations at the beginning of each contact session. Assessment - Learners will be assessed by ETDP SETA’s accredited assessors and moderators.