- HR practitioners;
- Training Managers,
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Assessors, and
This qualification is for those who want to build on a Further Education and Training Certificate from another field to enter the field of ODETD as a potential career, and have little or no previous exposure to Education Training and Development. The qualification will also be valuable for those who may have been practising within the field, but without formal recognition. This qualification will be useful for Assessors, Facilitators of learning programmes, Learner and learning supporters and Skills Development Facilitators.
At the end of this qualification learners will:
- Communicate in a variety of ETD settings;
- Design and develop learning programmes and processes;
- Facilitate and evaluate learning;
- Engage in and promote assessment practices;
- Provide learning support to learners and organisations; and
- Conduct skills development facilitation.
| Cost | R 38 000 per learner (Contact our offices for specials and group discounts)
| Duration | 12 months.
| Delivery Method | 6 four day contact sessions which are intensive with activities, group projects, assignments and presentations at the beginning of each contact session. Assessment - Learners will be assessed by ETDP SETA’s accredited assessors and moderators.