Potential and existing entrepreneurs.
This qualification is intended for persons who wish to start, operate, manage and grow a new small to medium business venture. Learners attempting this qualification will be equipped with a variety of technical, business managerial and personal skills and strategies to help them succeed in the creation and sustenance of a business. The successful learner will develop a sound foundation for the application of these skills and knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
At the end of this qualification learners will:
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and create a new venture;
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment;
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within market economy;
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques; and
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership and management.
| Cost | R 18 000 per learner (specials/group discounts are available)
| Duration | 12 months.
| Delivery Method | 6 four day contact sessions which are intensive with activities, group projects, assignments and presentations at the beginning of each contact session. Assessment - Learners will be assessed by Services SETA’s accredited assessors and moderators.